Hello Readers, In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X.Now OnePlus X Users Easily Update Their Phone to Latest LineageOS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) by Simply installing This unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM.As, You Know Google Recently released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo Source code For Developers. So, Many developers already started working on building Custom ROMs based on Android 8.0 Oreo and now first Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) for OnePlus X is available for download And Install.So, If you want to try Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on OnePlus X then follow This guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X.
An XDA member YumeMichi released this initial build of Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM for OnePlus X and this Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is enough stable to use as daily driver. This Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM comes with many Of Android Oreo features and Because It’s An initial Build So There Are Possibilities, That It may contain some bugs. For use, this ROM You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device.So, Download Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM For OnePlus X From Below Links.
This Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM is an initial Android Oreo build for OnePlus X.So, It missing many features but it’s improved with time.But the good news is here that you can experience Android Oreo on your OnePlus X by installing this ROM. This Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device.So, Download Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X from below and Update OnePlus X to Latest Android Oreo manually.
- This Lineage OS 15(Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM is Only working on OnePlus X.So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build.So, there are Possibilities That it Contains bugs.
- Follow these Given steps correctly otherwise you may Damage your device.
- We are not responsible for any brick/damage to your phone.
- Installing Custom ROM will erase all your data. So, It Is advised That, you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed Installing.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the unexpected shut down in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X ROM:-
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for OnePlus X – Download
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For OnePlus X – Download
- Magisk for OnePlus X – Download
How to Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X:-
1) First of All, You Need To download and install a custom recovery On Your Device. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then You Can skip this step And Move To Next Step.
2) Now Download the Android 8.0 ROM For OnePlus X and Gapps For Lineage OS 15 (Optional) from above-Given Download Links and save them on your device Storage.
3) Then Boot your device into Recovery mode by Just pressing and holding “Volume Down+Power Button” Together.
4) Now you will enter into TWRP recovery mode. Now in TWRP Recovery Mode, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong During The Installation Process.
5) After That Reboot Your Device to Bootloader.
6) Then Flash Vendor image file and then Again Reboot Your Device to Recovery.
7) After That do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm This Factory Reset.
8) Then, Go to Install Menu and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install this ROM Zip file. Now, When this Installation process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
9) Now After Flashing GApps Zip File, Flash the SuperSu/Magisk zip (Optional) To Keep The Root Of Your Device.
10) Now Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your device.
11) Done! You Have Successfully Installed Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X.
This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus X. Let us know how’s your experience with This Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 0reo) update for OnePlus X by comments below.