What Is SEO ?
SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of acquiring traffic from Organic & paid.Search engine optimization or SEO in short, is a set of rules that can be followed by website (or blog) owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings.
In addition, it is a great way to increase the quality of their web sites by making them user- friendly, faster and easier to navigate.In today’s competitive market, SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems.
SEO is short for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to aby obtaining a high-ranking in the search results page of a including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
Why SEO Is Important For Any Site ?
Search engine optimization is Important because:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store you need to in the top positions.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
Types of SEO ?
As the colors of the types ofsuggest, there are stark differences in the approach and long-term results of white hat and black hat search engine optimization.
1.White Hat SEO
White hat SEO utilizes techniques and methods to improve the search engine rankings of a website which Obey search engine (mainly Google) guidelines. Here Are Some Best SEO Strategies That Can Generate Highly Targeted Traffic.So You Can Use Them To Do White Hat SEO And Able To Get High PR In Search Engins.
2.Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO exploits weaknesses in the search engine algorithms to obtain high rankings for a website. Such techniques and methods are in direct conflict with search engine guidelines.
Techniques used BlackHat Seo
Some white hat SEO techniques Also included In It Like: high quality content development, website HTML optimization and restructuring, link acquisition campaigns supported by high quality content and manual research and outreach.
Some black hat SEO techniques Are : link spam, keyword stuffing, cloaking, hidden text, and hidden links.
Don’t Use Black Hat SEO For Your Website Because If Google Found Any Unusual Activity That Disobey His Guidelines He PENALISE That Site. And Stop Indexing It In Search Results.
Stages Of SEO ?
As I mentioned above, SEO is not a static process but rather a framework with rules and processes. For simplicity though SEO can be broken down into 2 main stages:
On-Page SEO: What rules to apply on your site to make it search engine friendly.Here You Can Read More About Best On Page SEO Methods For Boost Rank.
Off-Page SEO: How to promote your website or blog so that it can rank better in search results.Off Page Or Site SEO Always Performed Always Out side Of Your Website. You Can Read More About Most Effective Off-Page SEO Tactics For Increase Backlinks And Visitors Here.
So If You Want To Increase SERP of Your Site And Also Want To Increase Visitors And Earning Then You Need To Perform Both Stages Of SEO (On – Page And Off Page).