How To Download And Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global ROM for Redmi 4x – Now You can download And Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x. The company rolling out MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable update for Redmi 4x. Here we provide download link of MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x. The update brings all MIUI 8.2 Features and improvements. So check out below links for Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x –
- This Update is only for Redmi Note 4X device.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How To Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x
- Download the 188.8.131.52 Global Stable MIUI ROM for your device
- Now connect your Xiaomi device to the PC
- Transfer the ROM file in the root directory of your device’s storage.
- Now Go to Updater Application.
- Then Click the three-dot menu at top right corner, and Choose ‘Choose update package’.
- Next, Choose the downloaded ROM file you have transferred
- The Update process will start automatically
- Once the installation is completed reboot your device
- Done!!! Now your Xiaomi should have the latest official stable MIUI ROM
About Redmi 4X –
Xiaomi Redmi 4X smartphone was launched in February 2017. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4X is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Quaclomm Snapdragon 435 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 4X packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4X runs Android MIUI 8 and is powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery. It measures 139.24 x 69.96 x 8.65 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 150.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4X is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!