How to Download And Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black – Here we come back with new tutorial where you can Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black. Recently Recently YU Televenture Launched its latest smartphone YU Yureka Black. First, you need to install TWRP Recovery on Yureka Black and then flash SuperSu to Root Yureka Black. Following this steps, you can easily Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black.
Benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you root Yureka Black and install TWRP on it, you can install Xposed Framework to customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- First you need to Unlock the bootloader of Yureka Black.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Required Files –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows
- ADB and Fastboot for Mac
- Download TWRP Recovery for Yureka Black (and place it in the folder where ADB installed and rename it to ‘recovery.img’.)
- Download SuperSU to root Yureka Black and copy it to your phone sd card.
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
- Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4. You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5. Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It will install TWRP recovery on Yureka Black.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Done. Your device will reboot.
How To Root Yureka Black –
- To Root YU Yureka Black, first, download the SuperSu.zip from above.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now in the TWRP, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allows modification.
- Now Go to “Wipe” section and tap “Format Data”, and type “yes”
- Reboot TWRP into Recovery mode and navigate to Install Zip and select ‘supersu.zip’ and flash it.
- Now wipe cache and Dalvik cache and reboot.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!