Now You can download And Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Here we provide a link to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the first official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is available for download. The new OS brings Nougat features and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. So check out below link for Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- This ROM is work on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 On Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Firmware File
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- First Download CyanogenMod 14.1/ LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!