How to Install Nougat Update on LG K8 V – Now You can download Stock Nougat Firmware on LG K8 V. Recently LG rolled out Nougat update for Verizon LG Stylo 2 V and now LG released the Android 7.0 kdz firmware for LG K8 V (LG VS500). Here we provide a direct link to Download LG K8 V Android Nougat Firmware with that you can update LG K8 V to Android Nougat. So now follow below steps & Install Stock Nougat Firmware on LG K8 V.
- This Firmware file is only for LG Variants mentioned below. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Nougat Update on LG K8 V Firmware File
How to Install Nougat Update on LG K8 V
- First, download the LGUP Tool and LG K8 V Stock Nougat ROM from above and extract it.
- Install the LGUP on your device on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool and the copy the folder “common” to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
- Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
- Now open LGUP and click on Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Now click on the Start button to start the process.
- Wait until the process complete.
- After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
- Done! You have successfully Update LG K8 V to Android Nougat.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!