How to Download Galaxy A7 Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Install – Android Nougat Firmware is now available for download. You can install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy A7 using below links. You can Download Galaxy A7 Nougat Update from below which is 1.2GB in size and has a modem number A710FOXY2CQDC. So Check out below links & Update your device to android marshmallow.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy A7 SM-A710F. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Firmware information –
- Device Model – SM-A710F
- Device Name – Galaxy A7
- Country – Russia
- Software Version – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build date – Sat, 22 Apr 2017 03:23:57 +0000
- Security Patch Level – 2017-04-01
- Product code – SER
- Firmware PDA – A710FXXU2CQDC
- Firmware CSC – A710FOXY2CQDC
Download Samsung Galaxy A7 Android 7.0 Nougat Update Firmware
Galaxy A7 Specifications:-
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) smartphone was launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) price in India starts from Rs. 33,490.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3600mAh non removable battery. It measures 156.80 x 77.60 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) .
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Barometer.